Signup for email listserve now. Sign-up
The Inclusion Collaborative of the SCCOE builds a culture that promotes equity, inclusion and belonging, valuing every student by strengthening, sustaining, and ensuring inclusive practices. We believe every individual regardless of abilities and disabilities has the right to equitable access to quality
inclusive learning and community environments.
Our Core Values:
- Engagement, collaboration and partnerships among families, educational systems and community agencies
- Equitable access for everyone in community and learning environments
- Leadership that models and advocates for inclusive practices in all community venues
- Accessible and integrated services
- Training and education on inclusive practices
- Diversity, in all forms
- Inclusion benefits everyone
- Relationship-based practices with the child and family as the focus
- Continuous improvement through a focus on results
Learn more about our services:
We collaborated with two districts in Santa Clara County. Read more about their inclusion journey.
VIEW PDF FLYER
Inclusion Collaborative PSA
The Inclusion Collaborative promotes a culture that values all children by strengthening, sustaining, and ensuring inclusive practices.
An Inclusion Experience
The Inclusion Collaborative offers professional development and coaching that strengthens inclusive classroom practices.