The Inclusion Collaborative Conference is an interactive and reflective educational opportunity to understand and learn evidenced based practices for individuals
involved in the care and education of children up to age 24 with and without disabilities to create or enhance equity and inclusive practices in their respective programs
and communities in which they live.
Please note, deadline extended:
June 19, 2020
IC State Conference will take place September 23-24, 2020. More info coming soon.
Watch a short video of last year's conference in San Jose, California
2020 Conference Information & Registration
Our conference is open to both General and Special Education audiences.
General Education & Special Education
- Support Staff
2020 Conference Information
2020 Conference Theme & Goals Theme
: Inclusioneers TRANSFORM
2020 Age Tracks
- Develop relationships across agencies to support inclusive practices
- Understand and learn about research findings, models and evidenced based practices to guide inclusive practices, policies and professional development
- Meet and learn from peers to problem solve and create inclusive programs for children up to age 24
2020 Conference Tracks
- Birth-5 years old
- TK-6th Grade
- Middle School – Higher Ed
- All Ages
- Equity and Access
- Cultural Responsiveness
- Health and Wellness
Early Bird Pricing! $129/person when you register on or before August 17th!
Regular price: $149/person
after August 17th
- Each ticket holder needs a unique email address in order to sign up for sessions. Participants will receive email instructions to login, schedule, and access
their sessions/session materials.
2019 State Conference Videos
View all 25 different sessions
2018 Golden Bell Award Winner
The Santa Clara County Office of Education (SCCOE) has received two Golden Bell Award from the California School Boards Association (CSBA) for two programs the Annual Inclusion Collaborative State Conference and DataZone. This award recognizes outstanding programs and governance practices of school boards in school districts and county offices of education throughout California.
Click on one of the past conferences below to learn more.