The Inclusion Support WarmLine offers FREE support, information and referrals for including children of all ages with disabilities and other needs in your community. Offered in English and Spanish (and other languages as needed).
- Positive behavior support for parents and professionals
- Referrals to local resources, agencies, and services
- Developmental Screening for ages one month to 5-½ years
- Answers to questions regarding inclusive practices
- Parent and educator resources (such as visual supports, social stories)
- Resources for transitions between programs (such as elementary to middle school)
- Technical assistance and support to increase inclusive services
- Referrals to inclusive community activities
Inclusion Support Warmline Flyers
Learn more about the Inclusion Support's services. Download and view our brochures in ENGLISH and SPANISH in PDF format.