The CEPIP is a two-year grant program from the California Department of Education to promote equity for disadvantaged student populations in California schools. As a lead agency, Santa Clara County Office of Education will:
- Develop new resources and activities.
- Disseminate information on effective equity practices.
- Develop and provide trainings, conferences, and workshops.
- Work with partnering LEAs and schools and their targeted student population.
- Monterey County Office of Education
- San Benito County Office of Education
- Santa Clara County Office of Education
- Santa Cruz County Office of Education
- Alum Rock Union Elementary School District
- Franklin-McKinley School District
- Hollister School District
- Morgan Hill Unified School District
- Oak Grove Elementary School District
- Orchard Elementary School District
- Salinas City Elementary School District
- Santa Clara Unified School District
- Soledad Unified School District
Check out more resources about this two-year grant program